Robo's World: the zarnok fortress press kit
By Bluish Green Productions and Throw Away Games Inc. March 7 2016
You have landed at the Robo’s World: The Zarnok Fortress Press page. Here you should find info you might need to post articles or get more informed about Robo’s World: The Zarnok Fortress. If you require additional information, let us know and we’ll get it to you.
- Developer(s): Bluish Green Productions and Throw Away Games Inc. based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Release Date: March 7, 2016 on Windows , Mac, Linux.
- DLC Content: Free updates (date TBA)
- Platform Pages: Steam, itch.io, Greenlight
- Website: http://robosworld.com
- Price: USD 9.99
- Availability: Digital Download for Windows/Mac/Linux on Steam, Itch.io
- ESRB: RP (should be E for everyone)
- File Size: ~180 MB
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr, Kickstarter.
- Instruction Manual: In-game Help Menu, Hints and Digital Doc
- Description: Digital Doc
- Explore a colorful 2D free roaming world with 8 distinct zones, each with a unique set of obstacles, composed of over 50 interconnected levels.
- Hack the ship's systems to wreak havoc and take hazards offline.
- Race against time: When you are faced with a planet ravaging force of evil, managing time is important: use your map, plot your course, sabotage!
- Master the alternate paths present in every level to stop the fortress faster than anyone else.
- Navigate the digital environment, a game-within-a-game where the clock is stopped, but you’re in an extra vulnerable state as you fast-travel around the fortress.
- Consistent challenge presented by an adaptive AI. Use the digital environment to scramble their data bytes Pac-Man style.
- Face off against 6 distinct classes of enemy robots, each presenting a unique combat challenge, from swarming Sentries to the brutal Elites.
- Sneak past enemies to get the drop on them or be prepared to blast your way through hordes of reinforcements.
- Uncover the mysterious origin of the Zarnok by accessing Lore Terminals hidden throughout the fortress!
- Rock out to the fast-paced retro melodies you’ll want to hear long after the game is over.
- Challenge yourself to get all the Steam Achievements and experience all new ways to play.
- Attila “Gabriel” Branyiczky (Bluish Green Productions) - Game / Level / UI Design, Programming
- Viljar “Will” Vali (Throw Away Games Inc.) - Art, UI Design and Animations
- Mark Sparling - Music
- Toronto Sound - Sound Effects
- Tim Nicholson - Assistant Programming
- Adam Clarke (Throw Away Games Inc.) - Consultation, #1 Cheerleader
Robo's World, The Zarnok Fortress © 2017 Attila Branyiczky
Artwork and Website © 2017 Throw Away Games Inc.